Monday, February 16, 2009

Disney World here we come!

Well, it appears I've had an early miscarriage. My HCG level went from 7 on Friday to 4.6 today. Anything under 5 is not pregnant. I'm glad that I know I was pregnant because I sure felt pregnant for most of last week. It's good to know I'm not crazy! By Friday and all weekend I new I wasn't pregnant any longer. So that makes 1 baby and 2 miscarriages. Hopefully we'll even out that score one day.

But, for now you all will have to settle with reading about Disney World planning. We've bumped up our trip that was supposed to take place next February, to THIS May! I'm very excited. I'm sure I'm driving Eric nuts already with my planning. Madeline seems excited too. She keeps asking if Nana and Papa are coming, which they are. Since we are going in May it WILL be warm, we WILL go to a water park, and it WILL be during the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. I've never been at this time of year. I also think we'll be going to Gatorland. We will be there for 12 wonderful nights. Ahhhhhhhh vacation.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow! That's a long stay! Enjoy it, you deserve it. You have been on a roller coaster and now you will actually be able to be on one. Can't wait to hear all about your planning! We'll need it come June!
Still in our prayers,
Beth

Emily Dykstra said...

Hi, Shannon--

MCs stink. Stink, stink, stink. I'm so sorry, sweetie.

May your time in Disney be really, really fun and healing. Laughter would be good for you.

Em