Monday, February 23, 2009

What to wear to Disney.

To keep myself occupied I decided to plan Madeline's wardrobe for Disney. Luckily, I like to shop sales so I have Madeline's entire summer wardrobe already. So I decided on a few things, including 3 disney t-shirts (Pooh, Daisy, and Minnie to match me). Then it was time to decide on a costume to bring. I had gotten 2 Disney costumes on clearance after Halloween last year. Madeline loves the little mermaid so I got that one and Alice in wonderland. We first tried on the Mermaid costume. She looked very cute in it but it was itchy apparently. She didn't even leave it on long enough for me to get a picture. Then we tried on Alice. We have a winner!

Photobucket
Photobucket

She absolutely loves this dress! She kept wanting me to put her in front of the mirror and then she'd say "pretty". I have to agree. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! Can't wait to hear about your wonderful experiences so that we can learn from them. Have a wonderful time!
Beth

Triomama said...

Oh she looks like a princess! Have fun!