Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Madeline, don't play with your poop!

Yes, I actually giggled as I said that the other day. There was a time when I didn't think I'd ever get to say things like that. When one struggles with infertility, you gain a perspective on things that you never would otherwise. Does a parent that had an easy time having a family find joy in things like that? I would guess not, or at least they wouldn't think about it for more then the time it takes to clean up the mess. I found true joy in being able to clean up that mess. Is that weird? Some of you followed the blog I had while we were struggling to conceive Madeline. I lost track of that blog long ago so am starting a new one. Hopefully people will find this as helpful or entertaining as my previous blog. If not then I'll just talk to myself. It's ok, talking to myself will still be more enjoyable the cleaning the house!

No comments: