Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back in the saddle.

The infertility saddle that is. It is time to start the process again. I go in for a test (HSN for those of you in the know) on December 15th. Hopefully everything is A- O.K. in there. If everything is fine and dandy we'll start injections sometime in January.

So here's the "plan" (hopefully it's God's plan too). December 15th HSN test. 2nd week in January start Lupron. A couple weeks later start Estrogen then PIO shots (OUCH) and progesterone suppositories (EW). Then they'll transfer the embryo's, I'm told on a Thursday. LOL Then in October/November welcome our new addition (or additions EEK).

We would appreciate all the prayers everyone can muster. We need prayer that my test on the 15th shows an all clear. Then we need prayer that my body cooperates for this to all happen in January. Then we need prayer that our little frozen embryo's surrvive the thaw. And last but certainly not least we need prayer that the embryo's decide to make a nice cozy home out of my uterus for the following 8 months! I don't know if I can take another loss.

To some up this post: Pray for us we're gonna need it.

3 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

Okay, Chica... you've got a partner in me! I'll be rootin' for ya, praying for ya and thinking of you often during this time of hope.

Hope, hope, hope.

Kris said...

Hey there! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your follower status. I love the pics of Madeline in the snow! We'll be praying for you as you go through this.

Beth said...

We'll be praying for you on this end too! It's so much fun to have siblings. We love you guys!
Beth