Monday, December 15, 2008

One hurdle cleared!

Today I had my HSN test. I had been very nervous about this test. The outcome of the test would determine if I'd need surgery or if we could proceed with our January plans. Turns out that my body decided to cooperate for once. Everything in my uterus and tubes looks fantastic! I feel a huge sense of relief. I feel like God is saying "yes it's time".

Now we anxiously await January. Please keep Madeline's frozen siblings in your prayers. We need a nice thaw in January ;)

2 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

Yeah! Congrats on your good results! IVF is such a journey, but everytime I look at your Christmas pic (SOOO CUTE) I think, "She was WORTH it."

And we will pray for a good thaw. :)

Anonymous said...

We heard about your blog from your mom - Madeline is very cute and is really growing up! We made the same gingerbread train a few days ago, so I guess that great minds think alike (our pics are at www.familydejager.com). Good luck with your IVF - be careful not to wish for twins. While I wouldn't trade my two for anything, it's been quite a journey, especially during their first year!
Have a very Merry Christmas! Michelle