Saturday, March 28, 2009

A year in review.

Today is Madeline's birthday party and tomorrow is her birthday so I thought I'd hit on some highlights from the year.

First Birthday:
Photobucket

First pigtails
Photobucket

First zoo trip of the year
Photobucket
Photobucket

Playing with bows
Photobucket

First trip outside for the year
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoying the hippos at the mall:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Memorial day family reunion:
Photobucket

Playing in the swimming pool
Photobucket
Photobucket

4th of July
Photobucket
Photobucket

First trip downtown on the train
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuckered out after shopping with grandma
Photobucket

Fun with dolly
Photobucket

"look mom I climbed into the chair all by myself and I found the remote"
Photobucket

cont' in next post.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a wonderful year you have had! Madeline is sure a lucky girl! Happy Birthday Madeline!
Beth