Friday, March 6, 2009

zoo fun

The weather was so nice today that we decided to go to the zoo with grandma and grandpa Olson. We went without coats and probably would have been ok with short sleeves on. It was 68! Here are some pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also took some video to test out the new camera but don't know how to download it yet. I used my new camera sling bag and it worked out beautifully. I also wore my new crocs. My feet hurt. I might have to reconsider my shoe choice for Disney.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Madeline looks like she has crocs on too. How did her feet fair? That's so funny--we almost went to the zoo on the last warm day we had--turned out to be the day I delivered Alyssa. I guess it was good we didn't go. I can't wait to get to the zoo again. We love it! Anytime you want to go, let me know!
Beth